Child Support

Child Support Attorney in Clinton Township

How  Is Child Support in Michigan Calculated?

Michigan child support law is very clear and is based on a strict formula. This formula is also referred to as "the Michigan child support guidelines".  This formula can be found in the Michigan Child Support Formula Manual.

What Is the Michigan Child Support Formula Manual?

The Michigan Child Support Formula Manual can be downloaded from the Michigan State Court Administrative Office’s web site.

Schedule Your Free Case Evaluation

Contact us at 586-600-7623 to discuss your case and the options available.

Payment of Child Support in Michigan

Most child support orders provide that support be paid through the Michigan State Disbursement Unit.  This Unit is responsible for child support enforcement.  However, if the parties agree to direct payment, they may be permitted to opt out of Friend of the Court entirely.  

Let Us Help You

Nothing in this web site is intended to create an attorney client relationship or intended as legal advice.  If you have any questions regarding your Michigan child support matter,  contact us today.

There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.

Reach out online or call (586) 600-7623 to get started today. We serve Macomb, Oakland, Macomb, Wayne, Genesee, and Lapeer County.

Any Questions?
Let’s Talk

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
  • Check all that apply

    Please make a selection.
Ready to Get Started?